2023 Now that you have defined your goals and conducted your situation analysis it s
Business & Finance 2023 Module 03 Course Project – Marketing Plan Phase 3
Now that you have defined your goals and conducted your situation analysis it s 2023
Now that you have defined your goals and conducted your situation analysis, it’s time to create a strategy to help you to achieve your goals. Next, you will complete your Marketing Strategy. In the Marketing Strategy, the marketing manager defines the company’s strategies for increasing sales and gaining a competitive advantage.
Complete Marketing Strategy by providing 1-2 paragraphs about each of the following items:
- Positioning Strategy: Discuss your strategy for positioning and differentiating your product. What market segments will you target? What is your value proposition? Discuss how you will differentiate your product from similar competing brands.
- Product Strategy: Discuss your product and strategy for building a strong brand.
- Pricing Strategy: Determine how you will price your product or service. Talk about how you expect to remain competitive with your pricing and still earn a return on your investment. How will your product price compare to the competition? Don’t forget to take all of your variable and fixed costs into account when defining your pricing strategy.
- Distribution Strategy: How do you intend to get your product into the hands of the consumer? Incorporate the use of the Internet and other technologies in your Distribution Strategy. Also, discuss a traditional method for distribution such as, mail, retail, sales representatives, etc. Finally, specify the exact distribution channel that you will be using. Distribution channels include: direct distribution channel (product goes directly from manufacturer to consumer), or indirect distribution channel where intermediaries are used. An example of an indirect distribution channel would be the product going from the manufacturer to the wholesaler to the retailer to the customer or from manufacturer to retailer to consumer.
- Marketing Communications Strategy: Your communications strategy must incorporate traditional methods, as well as methods utilizing the Internet and Social Media. Discuss the elements of the promotion mix that you will use to promote your product.
- Marketing Research: Describe your plans for market research. What will be your approach and which tools will be utilized? How will you conduct your studies and what will you be measuring?
See Why Students Trust Our Services
We are one of the world’s most reliable academic writing service providers due to our commitment to offering the best quality work to students within the stipulated time. We offer several guarantees to our customers so they can trust us entirely and get maximum satisfaction.
Place Order Now
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.