Module 05 Content Instructions Choose an article on inequality prejudice stereotypes or discrimination from the 2023
Module 05 Content
Choose an article on inequality, prejudice, stereotypes, or discrimination from the recommended Rasmussen library databases below:
- Recommended databases:
- Academic Search Complete
- Here are some other resources to help you navigate the library and databases:
- How to use the Online Library FAQ: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/268645
- How to link to Resources in Ultra FAQ: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/111605
- In one to two pages, answer the following:
- Describe the type of inequality being addressed in the research article.
- How are social institutions or society or individual(s) in the article addressing the inequality, prejudice, stereotype, or discrimination?
- Analyze the evidence provided in the article. While describing your findings, apply how at least three sociological concepts such as inequality, prejudice, stereotype, or discrimination are demonstrated.
- Applying at least one appropriate sociological theory, explain the inequality and the process of how the inequality occurs in society.