Biopsychosocial Assessment For this assignment complete all components of the Biopsychosocial Assessment found in the Case Study Treatment Plan 2023
For this assignment, complete all components of the Biopsychosocial Assessment found in the Case Study Treatment Plan for the client you picked. When details from the case are vague or missing, you are free to elaborate in the specific area. You will also complete the following specific sections of the Case Study Treatment Plan for this assignment:
- Describe any cultural norms specific to the chosen client (for example, sexual orientation, religion, or race).
- Cultural background.
- Describe the importance of family, social networks, and community systems in the treatment of mental and emotional disorders related to issues of human sexuality.
- Family background.
- Social and community systems.
- Describe the client’s behavior, including any developmental crises, disability, psychopathology, and situational and environmental factors that affect both normal and abnormal sexual behavior.
- Personal background.
- Medical background.
- Substance abuse background.
- Emotional and psychiatric background.
- Identify ethical and legal considerations relevant to the client’s identified sexual issues.
- Ethical and legal issues relevant to sexual issue.
- Identify other professionals that you anticipate will be involved in the care for this client as the treatment continues. Explain how you will arrange for communication with them and what you are likely to communicate to each of them. Identify the kind of information you will need from each source.
- Consultations or referrals needed.
- Describe strategies for working with client to address their identified issue.
- Strategies to address identified issues.
- Apply relevant human sexuality research findings support the identified strategies.
- Sexuality research to support strategies.
In addition, place an “NA” in the following sections that are not required for this assignment:
- DSM-5 diagnosis.
- Differential diagnosis.
- Ethical and legal considerations of diagnosis.
- Short-term goals
- Long-term goals.
- Strategies to promote optimal sexual functioning.
- Evidence-based treatment interventions.
- Relevant research to support diagnosis and treatment plan.