August Wilson s Fences The critique should provide its reader with some of the following information and focus on some of 2023
August Wilson’s Fences
The critique should provide its reader with some of the following information and focus on some of the following questions:
- What was the dramatic structure?
- Was the direction conventional or unconventional?
- Did the direction convey a unified concept? What was the concept or approach?
- Were the actors convincing in their roles? Did you believe them? Did they move you? Evaluate actors individually as to what you liked or did not like about their performance. Specifically, what was it about the actor’s performance that made you feel this way?
- What were the costumes, sets and lights like? Did they help or hinder the overall production? How did they relate to the overall vision or message of the production?
The tone of your critique can be observant, informed, sensitive, or demanding. The paper should be well written. The paper should be at least 600 words. Make sure you have an introduction and a conclusion. Include any necessary references. Use MLA formatting.