CPSS 417 The Role And Influence Of The FamilyWk 5 TeamWk 5 Team 2023
CPSS/417: The Role And Influence Of The FamilyWk 5 TeamWk 5 Team – Juvenile Delinquency: Part 4 [due Mon]
CITATIONS AND REFERENCES NEEDED THANKS
- Resource: Brochure Builder or any other brochure-building program of your choice
Now that your team has identified risk factors and explored the relationship between the factors of delinquency, the team needs to now focus on prevention. Based around the parents and what they can do to help their children during/after the divorce. by helping the parent this will also be helping the child
Discuss, as a team, possible prevention programs that would be a good fit for the selected risk factors before deciding on a programmatic approach.
Create a brochure that describes the program to the local community and potential consumers.
Include the following in your brochure:
- A mission statement – What is the goal of your program? Based around the parents and what they can do to help their children during/after the divorce. by helping the parent this will also be helping the child
- A summary of the risk factors you are addressing and their potential link to juvenile delinquency (feel free to use information from your Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, along with any relevant feedback from the facilitator)
- Specific information about your program and why you think it reduces the risk of juvenile delinquency
- A minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources