Targets Exercise sound business and financial management principles in health care settings through process 2023
Exercise sound business and financial management principles
in health care settings through process mapping and strategic planning.
All assignments must target the content application while using two variables: the job choice (Manager) and the case assigned by the faulty (Poweroutage within a hospital)
It is Monday morning. Your supervising manager just sent you an email saying that a consulting company will be compiling all the knowledge for the “Lessons Learned” session to be held at a later date. Due to this “Lesson Learned” session, you will need to develop 5-6 pages paper addressing the requirements for the report. Make sure to incorporate the appropriate references and citations, while editing the complete document for style and formatting. Utilize appropriate subheadings and transitional statements to develop a cohesive report. The report is due Sunday by 11:59 PM EST in week 8 of the course.
Your report should include: (Note: This report should reflect the information learned throughout the course based on your job role, your collaborative team learning experience, and should be applied based upon the selected course’s case study. One could view this report as a detailed summary of the information learned that addresses each of the items below.)
1. Identify and Describe the Managerial Issue: Provide brief description of the severity of the managerial issue of having a power outage within a hospital
2. Identify and Describe the Impact and Scope of the Managerial Issue: What is the impact and scope of the issue.
3. Provide a Description of Your Job Role: (Administrative manager) Share the information learned regarding your role, responsibilities, views, case-study (poweroutage) specific considerations, etc. from the information learned during the coursework.
4. Identify and Describe at Least Two Healthcare Related Managerial Issues with Solutions and Policies:Identify least two Healthcare related managerial issues related to your job role. Provide the proposed solutions and the policies for addressing the healthcare related managerial issues.
5. Discuss Potential Restrictions and Potential Reporting Requirements: How to offset the restrictions on the proposed solutions and what are the reporting requirements? (Note: The reporting requirements may be regulatory considerations, rules, or laws that may have to be followed with specific reporting requirements such as rules related to patient privacy, patient reporting, CMS regulations, Joint Commission regulations, or any rule, regulation, or law that has specific reporting requirements that must be conducted by the provider/organization.)
6. Include the Stakeholder Analysis: Ensure all revisions from feedback have been provided. ( Assignment 4 table with appropriate adjustments, based on the feedback previously provided.)
7. Provide the Stakeholder Engagement/Communication Plan: Discuss the approach for the stakeholder engagement/communication plan, ensuring there are sufficient details for a full understanding of the approach.
8. Include the Stakeholder Linkage Map: Ensure all revisions from feedback have been provided. Assignment 5 with appropriate adjustments, based on the feedback previously provided.
9. Identify and Describe at Least Three Lessons Learned for Your Role: List at least three lessons pertinent to your managerial roles. Describe how your job role affected the necessary changes. Share the how the lesson identified could be resolved in a real-world healthcare setting.
Your supervising manager has requested that you make any necessary changes based on the feedback offered previously. Appropriately formatted citations and references are required.
The briefing paper format is explained at https://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/k12/cur/socstud/frame_found_sr2/tns/tn-21.pdf. Make sure to follow the sub-headers and remember to arrange the information appropriately.
1. Make sure to incorporate the feedback that was received throughout the class.
2. Make sure to demonstrate critical thinking skills on the level of application and analysis (See Syllabus)
3. Follow the format and APA guidelines. Ensure a reference page with all the sources is provided and include APA formatting in-text citations throughout the briefing report.
4. Do not make general or common sense statements. The information presented must be concise and targeting executive level managers.
5. Anyone who reads the Briefing Report should be able to understand how the specific case was analyzed by the managerial team and what issues, solutions etc. were targeted. (Remember! Do not recall the concepts. Apply them to the case from the position of your role.)