Week 8 Assignment Summarize Key Aspects of Administrative Law Assume you are an 2023
Week 8 Assignment: Summarize Key Aspects of Administrative Law
Assume you are an instructor preparing a presentation for graduate students interested in taking an administrative law course. Compare and contrast key defining aspects of administrative law in our system of governance regarding the various ways administrative agencies are controlled and regulated.
Be certain your presentation includes the following:
- An understanding regarding how agencies enforce their regulations.
- An assessment of the role that agency rulemaking plays in regulating society.
- A detail of the differences between formal and informal rulemaking.
- An interpretation between rulemaking and adjudication.
- A distinction between formal and information adjudication.
- The influence of the media on public opinion of administrative agencies.
- A comparison and contrast of the various methods of judicial, legislative, and executive control of administrative agencies.
- A proposition for one federal regulation in need of administrative reform.
Provide specific examples to detail your presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least seven (7) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 15-20 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.
Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button below.