The paper should consist of 1 A clearly articulated introduction in which the purpose of the paper is 2023
The paper should consist of:
1. A clearly articulated introduction in which the purpose of the paper is presented; an overview of the social problem. You will need identify the specific issue of human behavior of interest. Also include a discussion of how diverse populations such as people of different race, and ethnicity, as well as sexual orientation may experience the social problem differently.
APA guidelines for formatting (e.g., title page, headers, etc.), citations, and references should be followed. Papers must include information from a minimum of 5 sources and please use references from year 2010 onwards if possible, however, 2 must be peer-reviewed journal articles and must be used and cited in the text. Content from class lectures and/or readings included in the paper should be appropriately cited and referenced.
1. A clearly articulated introduction in which the purpose of the paper is presented; an overview of the social problem. You will need identify a the specific issue of human behavior of interest. Also include a discussion of how diverse populations such as people of different race, and ethnicity, as well as sexual orientation may experience the social problem differently.
This would include, African Americans, Hispanic, Caucasian etc. We need to use to theoretical orientations. I thought that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Humanistic Existential could work. Read/ identify at least 2 theoretical orientations that are associated with explaining the problem in the articles/ research you are reading.
Requirements for Analyzing Human Behavior Paper: Students will compose an 8 to 10 page (maximum) paper in which they demonstrate an ability to apply at least two different theoretical perspectives to a specific human behavior that has been identified as a social problem. Note that the page limit does not include the title page or references list, both of which are required. You DO NOT need an Abstract. It is very important to avoid focusing on interventions. Instead, explore the dynamics of the problem (why and how problems such as these come about) in detail and also focus on understanding the problem from the point of view of at least two different theoretical perspectives that you believe are helpful to conceptualize and understand the problem.
*******These are specific areas that need to be touched on in the paper
1. Clarity of presentation/ discussion. A clearly articulated identification of the social problem and brief overview.
2. Method of presenting the social problem (video, poster, graphic) appropriate for the content.
3. Description of the social problem utilizing relevant research and relevance for Social Work.
4. Strategies to prevent the problem in the future and/or respond to the problem on a societal level
5. Special populations impacted by the problem
6. Presentation of new aspects / information regarding the social problem that promotes discussion among peers