Group B Last name M Z Discussion Topic Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Problems Instructions For Group B read the Scenario 2 2023
Group B: Last name M-Z
Discussion Topic: Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Problems
- For Group B, read the Scenario 2 and answer all questions associated, then respond to at least two of your classmates.
Scenario 2: Group A – Last name M-Z
A 50-year-old African American male presents to the clinic for a routine physical examination. He states that he is healthy and has not needed to see a provider in 10 years. He is only here today because his wife wanted him to have a physical. On arrival, he is noted to have a blood pressure of 160/90 mmHg.
- Does this man have hypertension? Why or why not?
- What physical findings might be present if he has had long standing hypertension?
- What are some important complications of hypertension?
- What are some causes of hypertension?