The portfolio consists of an analysis of four articles from professional journal sources newspapers 2023
The portfolio consists of an analysis of four articles from professional journal sources, newspapers, or magazines (not blogs) illustrating the sociological principles discussed in the book. Non-scholarly internet sources are not allowed.
- Select four (4) articles that each discuss a different social problem we have studied in this course (Gender Discrimination, social inequality, crime on social values, and social problems on sexual behavior)
- Analyze the articles based on what you have learned so far in this class and write a short reaction essay for each one
- Each essay must be at least one page in length, and no more than two pages (250-500 words)
- The final document, consisting of four essays, must have a title, your name, page numbering, an introduction, a body, a conclusion, and consistent use of footnotes/references
- See the embedded Portfolio Guidelines and Grading document for further information
- Due Sunday at 11:59 p.m.
- Total: 200 points (50 points for each article)