Share your thoughts on what you are taking from your HRM program and in particular this HRMN 408 Employment Law course that will influence you towards a better understanding of the ethical and legal considerations that HR professionals much adhere to
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
– Please cite your work in your responses
– Please use APA (7th edition) formatting
– All questions and each part of the question should be answered in detail (Go into depth)
– Response to questions must demonstrate understanding and application of concepts covered in class,
– Use in-text citations and at LEAST 2 resources per discussion from the school materials that I provided to support all answers. – The use of course materials to support ideas is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
– Responses MUST be organized (Should be logical and easy to follow)
– Include at least 2 references and include in-text citations.
“USING REFERENCES FROM THE CLASS MATERIALS IS A MUST. (1.5 pages)
Discussion Topic #1 – HR Professionalism, Competencies, and Code of Ethics (Use at least 2 references)
In Week 1, we reviewed the SHRM Code of Ethics provided to HR Professionals. In addition, SHRM has developed a Competency Model and describes the HR professional’s ethical practice as ” the ability to integrate core values, integrity and accountability throughout all organizational and business practices.”
Share your thoughts on what you are taking from your HRM program and in particular, this HRMN 408 Employment Law course that will has influenced you towards better understanding the ethical and legal considerations that HR professionals much adhere to.
Discussion Topic #2 — Reflections on Course Outcomes (Use at least 2 references)
Since we are at the end of this course, this is the perfect time to reflect upon the achievement of Course Outcomes. As the Syllabus states….
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Analyze employment related laws, and ethical considerations their application, and implications in the workplace
2. Evaluate rights, obligations, and liabilities in the employment process and relationship.
3. Evaluate compliance with current laws and regulations related to safety and fairness in the workplace.
4. Effectively communicate to internal and external audiences the principles and application of employment laws and ethical considerations in the business environment.
Considering all the learning and work through discussions, reviewing resources, and the assignments, share your thoughts on the following:
1. How comfortable do you feel that you have mastered these competencies?
2. What has been most useful?
3. What could have been more helpful?
4. How has this course helped you to accomplish your career goals?
5. What other areas of Employment Law and Ethical Considerations would you have like to see included in future courses?
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.