Review DHSS grant regulation
Applicants must describe the proposed activities that support the goals and anticipated outcomes to be employed in the project. Review DHSS grant regulation 7 AAC 78.160. for allowable costs and restrictions.
Applicants must submit a description of staffing patterns that include identification of the credentials of staff responsible for/overseeing and providing the MOCR. Staffing patterns and credentials must meet the requirements in the Alaska Administrative Services Standards Manual (Attachments #1 and #2).
Applicants must identify and describe their mobile response program team type as either: 1.) Urban or 2.) Rural and Frontier.
Programs will be available 24/7, make available psychiatric consultation, and provide rapid face-to-face response as follows:
- Urban teams on average must respond to client within an hour.
- Rural and Frontier teams are not required to respond within an hour but must document efforts taken with respect to a rapid face to face response.
Proposals must include a description of how the following programs and services will be provided within the mobile outreach crisis response program:
- Triage and assessment services
- Crisis assessment including causes leading to the crisis, safety and risk considerations, recent behavioral health treatment, medications, and medical issues. Includes specific screening for suicide
- Crisis intervention and stabilization services including de-escalation, crisis planning such as the creation of a safety plan
- Referral and linkage with appropriate community services and resources, including law enforcement and first responders
- Linkage to medication services as needed through collaboration with qualified providers
- Mediation services as appropriate
- Skills training designed to minimize future crisis situations
- The crisis mobile team has training in trauma informed care, de-escalation & in harm reduction strategies, including opioid overdose response. MOCR must be equipped with naloxone.
- Provide follow up with a client after a response within 48 hours to ensure support, safety, and confirm linkage with any referrals. This may be satisfied through a phone call with a client.
- As the State of Alaska continues to develop the crisis care continuum, the applicant will coordinate with the Alaska Crisis Call Center, Careline, to develop a communication pathway that ensures that referrals will be accepted for mobile crisis outreach services when a caller meets the criteria for those services.
When appropriate provide MOCR services to the family or support system in support of an individual who is experiencing a behavioral health crisis.
- Deploy peer specialists in the provision of mobile outreach response and follow up in 48 hours
- Medication services
- Referral and linkage to appropriate services
Applicants must upload a timeline for the initiation of services and project activities. The timeline must identify a project start date of July 1, 2022 with service delivery beginning no later than August 1, 2022.
Applicant proposals must describe the ways in which the project aligns with program intent. The submitted project proposal will identify agency resources available to the project; describe project activities; and clearly state the project’s anticipated goals, outputs, and outcomes.
Applicants agree to comply with the following additional program requirements and service standards.
MOCR services are to be provided in accordance with the Alaska Administrative Service Standard Manuals and in alignment with national best practices; see The SAMHSA Essential Expectations for Crisis Services and the National Guidelines for Behavioral Health Crisis Best Practice Tool Kit.
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.