access tutorial 2016 #1 Essay Answers
access tutorial 2016 #1 Essay Answers – #1 Essay Answers
The GCFLearnfree Access 2016 Tutorials that I want you to complete are listed below. There is not Challenge at the end of tutorial 1 or 2. It is stated, â€œThis tutorial will not teach you how to build a database from scratch. It is designed for people who plan to use a pre-existing database, most likely in the workplace.â€ I still want you to do as much of the hands-on exercise as possible. Use the open labs on campus if you do not have Access 2016 available to you. Download the Access 2016 sample database at the beginning of tutorial 3, Getting Started with Access. Complete the Challenge at the end of the tutorials noted below. You will only need to paste a screen shot of one specified step from the Challenge for each tutorial listed into a Word document to earn the points for this assignment. Completing this Access Tutorials Assignment is worth 25 points.
Create a Word document with your name at the top. You could just do a â€œSave As,â€ to this document and format the top to delete the directions and type your name. Use the open labs on campus if you do not have MS Office 2016 available to you. Type your name at the top and give the file an appropriate filename. Then log into the GCFLearnFree.org site. Complete each of the tutorials listed below. Take screen shot of your work in Access at each specified step from the end of tutorial Challenge assignment. Paste the screen shot into your solution Word document. Be sure to properly label each screen shot in the solution document to receive full credit. Below the screen shot comment on the tutorial or Challenge assignment. Your comment could be about what you learned, what was difficult or what you found interesting. You must comment on at least 5 tutorials. Save the document with a short descriptive name and submit it into this assignment in Blackboard by the due date listed on your course Detailed Schedule.
Before you attempt this project, you should complete GCFLearnFree.org Access 2016 tutorials:
1. Introduction to Databases
– No action for this tutorial
2. Introduction to Objects
– What are the four main objects in an Access database?
3. Getting Started with Access
– Use the practice database and screen shot step 5 and comment on how you re-sorted the objects
4. Managing Databases and Objects
– Use the practice database and screen shot step 4 showing the objects you opened
Working with Data
5. Working with Tables
– Use the practice database and screen shot step 4 replacing Sulaâ€™s name with your name
6. Working with Forms
– Use the practice database and screen shot after step 3
7. Sorting and Filtering Records
– Use the practice database and screen shot after step 3, make sure you show your task bar with this screen shot.
Running Queries and Reports
8. Designing a Simple Query
– Use the practice database and screen shot step 6 of the query results in data sheet view
9. Designing a Multi-Table Query
– Use the practice database and screen shot step 8 of the query results in data sheet view
11. Creating Reports
– Use the practice database and screen shot step 4
Database Design Tips
13. Modifying Tables
– Use the practice database and screen shot after step 5
14. Creating Forms
– Use the practice database and screen shot step 5
16. Designing Your Own Databases
– No action for this tutorial
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.