question below 98 #1 Essay Answers
question below 98 #1 Essay Answers – #1 Essay Answers
Theme 1: Health Management
Read Knowledge Management Problem in Healthcare: a Case Study Based on the Grounded Theory (downloads as a PDF). Share a reflection on the article discussing:
1. Why this research was conducted?
2. The main idea of the document
3. Why these specific data was chosen for collection and processing?
4. Were the conclusions expected and support the null hypothesis?
5. What challenges the researches had to overcome during the process?
6. Were they successful in overcoming those obstacles? Why yes or not?
You must start a thread before you can read and reply to other threads
Theme 2: Domestic Violent
Visit the following fact sheet and then respond to the questions that follow: http://www.doj.state.or.us/victims/pdf/domestic_violence_and_children.pdf
1. Why is it important to consider the age when a child is exposed to domestic violence?
2. Identify and describe the effects of witnessing domestic violence on a child of 3, 10 and 13.
3. Identify and describe at least 3 ways that professionals/helpers can effectively respond to child witnesses of domestic violence.
4. What behaviors might parents expect to see in their children and what strategies should parents employ to help manage these behaviors?
4. List at least 2 resources (and/or resource agencies) that would be helpful to professionals working with child witnesses. Describe the resources and/or services provided by the resource agencies.
5. Please use proper in-text citations and references to support your statements.
6. Respond to at least 2 of your classmates’ posts.
Theme 3: Disability study
Understanding Universal Design
Universal Design (UD) is the design and composition of an environment that is barrier-free, and it can be accessed, understood and used to the greatest extent possible by all people regardless of their age, size, ability or disability. An environment (or any building structure, product, or service in that environment) should be designed to meet the needs of all people who wish and need to use it. The built environment (indoors and outdoors) refers to structures around us, such as buildings and anything in them, including the technology environment that has been developed to be used by participants of that environment. These are not a special requirement for the benefit of only a minority of the population. UD is a fundamental condition of good design in resent and future times. If an environment is accessible, usable, convenient, and a pleasure to use, everyone can benefit. By considering the diverse needs and abilities of everyone throughout the design process, universal design creates products, services, and environments that meet peoples’ needs and enhances their abilities. Universal design is a good design for everyone.
We know that there are laws and policies, that if implemented according to the law, as written, can make it possible to have a more inclusive society. This can benefit all people regardless of what type of ability or disability the person may have.
The Learning Resources for this week provide you with links to information related to this topic, and you also have other articles based on different perspectives of UD to read that will inform you with a more comprehensive understanding of UD. You will also use these articles for your discussions.
1. Prepare for this weekâ€™s discussion by reviewing the Learning Resources links and additional resource documents posted in the resource area.
Part 1. Please respond to the following questions:
- What are the seven principles of universal design? Provide two examples of how and where they should be applied.
- Survey your environment, indoors and outdoors, where you perform your daily activities (home, school, work, and recreational). Do you see the application of universal design related to environmental, physical structures and technology? Please explain and provide two examples.
- What is the relationship between the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Universal Design (UD)? Are there any similarities or differences?
Part 2. Besides the architectural aspects of the built environment and the technological devices that we use every day, we also have the component of outdoors activities and designing for disability and universal design can be applied as well in these areas.
a) What could be one area of outdoors activities (sports or recreational, etc.) that can be enhanced by the application of universal design and designing for disability? Please, describe briefly and provide two examples.
b) In answering the above question, did you have in mind any disability(s)? If so, which type(s)?
c) Is your idea of outdoor activities inclusive to people with-or-without disability and regardless of age? How can everyone benefit? Please explain.
2. Once you have posted your responses to the above questions, please respond to at least two other posts from your classmates.
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.