sulmasy reflection paper assignment book report 1 #1 Essay Answers
sulmasy reflection paper assignment book report 1 #1 Essay Answers – #1 Essay Answers
Sulmasy Reflection Paper Assignment: Book Report
Due Date: Tuesdady, October 22, 2019
Length: 4 pages
Document using APA, MLA, or Chicago (Turabian) guidelines
This paper is a book report on A Balm for Gilead, Meditations on Spirituality and the Healing Arts, by Daniel Sulmasy, O.F.M., M.D. You must choose 4 (including chapter 9) of the following chapters to summarize. We will be discussing the book in class on October 22nd, so you should be ready to share your thoughts and select portions of your paper.
The following questions indicate what the various chapters are about. You need not answer them in your essay. They are meant to guide you through the text and perhaps give you ideas of what to consider in your essay.
- What is meant by â€œthe numinousâ€ and what is the distinction between spirituality and ethics? Why does Sulmasy think a discussion on the spirituality of the medical profession is important? (Ch. 1)
- In what sense is healing â€œthe restoration of right relationshipsâ€; an â€œencounterâ€; and a â€œwitnessâ€? (Ch. 3)
- Summarize Sulmasyâ€™s discussion of caring for the deformed or ugly and the cliniciansâ€™ responsibility to â€œharmonize Beauty, Truth, and Goodness in and through the body in which these values literally take on human flesh.â€ (Sulmasy, p. 29). (Ch. 4)
- Sulmasy believes that physicians have lost their way in recent years. What recommendations does he give for them to find it? Do you think that any part of this criticism is applicable to nurses? (Ch. 5)
- Discuss Sulmasyâ€™s Franciscan spirituality of health care in terms of compassion that is personal, incarnational, and imaginative. You may add personal reflections on your own experiences of the need for this kind of compassion in the health care setting. (Ch. 9)
- What does it mean to consider the body a temple of the Holy Spirit? (Ch. 10)
- Reflect on Sulmasyâ€™s discussion of hope, as a virtue united to faith, and death, as both a biological event and a personal experience. (Ch. 11)
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.