marking critical thinking #1 Essay Answers
marking critical thinking #1 Essay Answers – #1 Essay Answers
The market for young people’s food products has increased considerably in recent years. As a result, children have become high-potential customers and are now the focus of intense and specialized marketing and advertising efforts.
Children and adolescents have become attractive consumers and influencers: they have an increasing influence on their family’s purchases.Childrenrepresent an important target audience for marketers because they have their own purchasing power, influence their parents’ purchasing decisions, and are the consumers of tomorrow. Advertisers have an interest in seducing them from an early age.Thus, to be sure to attract young people, companies opt for a combination of different approaches and channels such as television advertising, contests and games, toys, the use of popular characters, the use of various attractive colors, school marketing, Internet and branded products etc.
Food and beverages products that target children have increased and these productsare dominated by foods that are high in calories, sugars, salt, fat, low in nutrients and therefore not compatible with national dietary recommendations.
Mr. Fahmy has already a business in the food sector and wants to open a new subsidiary specializing in natural and organic products for children. The goal is to provide healthy, nutritious food and use healthier ingredients.
1. Help Mr. Fahmy define his overall goals, objectives and strategies for his new business in the context of his mission and purpose.
2. Briefly describe the choices that Mr. Fahmy can make for each of the 4 Ps of the marketing mix.
3. Identify the target market and describe how Mr. Fahmy’s activities will respond better than the competition to the needs of the consumer. (List consumer expectations for the product)
4. Describe the type of promotional methods that you recommend to Mr. Fahmy for the promotion of his product line. (Identify techniques such as word of mouth, personal sales, direct marketing, sales promotion, etc., on television, radio, social media, and newspapers).
5. Why is it important for a media planner to consider how different types of media could work together on a media plan?
- The answer to each question is at least 160 words
- Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other style will not be accepted.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.