assignment 6 quot information report revision quot 4 #1 Essay Answers
assignment 6 quot information report revision quot 4 #1 Essay Answers – #1 Essay Answers
Assignment 6: “Information Report â€“ Revision”
Choose a household appliance in which you have some familiarity (e.g. vacuum, toaster, hair dryer).
*The one you picked before what about the hairdryer – I will provide the original paper you submitted to me if you do not still have it on your computer*
Rewrite your earlier mechanism report (Assignment 4), making the necessary adjustments for format and content. If necessary, tighten up (condense) or expand on the appliance information. Review the clarity and brevity of content and correct editorial issues. Read the mechanism report example in the textbook if you have not done so already. The document must include:
c. A logical spatial order
d. A citation of any graphic(s) if taken from a source
In your document, you should:
- Ensure the document is clear and brief.
- Exercise logic in design, including placement of headers and graphics.
- Use appropriate language for the audience and purpose.
- Follow the steps identified in the textbook.
- Cite source(s), including any graphics.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Revise draft documents to improve audience comprehension.
- Explain ideas in proper format using accurate details and relevant examples.
- Design effective graphics for visual presentations.
- Use syntax, tone, and word choice appropriate to technical communications.
- Prepare reports, project requirements, and other various technical writing genres
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in technical writing.
- Write clearly and concisely about technical writing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.