module 06 course project crime prevention strategy guide #1 Essay Answers – #1 Essay Answers
All of the modular course project assignments need to be combine into one document to create the guide Recall the description of the project stated that you develop a crime prevention strategy guide for your community using intelligence, Compstat, and CPTED. You take into consideration ethical, racial, and cultural factors as part of your prevention strategy.
You have created:
- A Tactical Plan White Paper (Module 01)
- An Intervention Strategies Research Paper (Module 02)
- A Prevent Crime and Reduce Displacement Report (Module 03)
- An Ethical Crime Prevention Strategies Community Action Plan (Module 04)
- A Communicating Crime Prevention Strategies Internal Communication Brief (Module 05)
- Helping Individuals with Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues Research Paper (Module 06)
Each of these 1 â€“ 3 page parts will be a section in the guide.
The guide should include the following:
- Title page (see Resources below)
- Table of Contents listing each section (see Resources below)
- Introduction (see Resources below)
- The topic and purpose of the guide
- Statements that will attract the readerâ€™s attention
- A short Conclusion that restates information in the Introduction (see Resources below)
There is no length requirement besides making sure that all requirements of the assignments are met.
NOTE – Be sure the paper displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Title page (or Cover Page) in APA style: How???!
- Table of Contents: How to format in APA
- What are the essential parts of an introduction?
- How do I write a conclusion?
- How to format in APA
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: