executive financial summary for a company of your choice 1 #1 Essay Answers
executive financial summary for a company of your choice 1 #1 Essay Answers – #1 Essay Answers
** Please, let me know what company you will choose ASAP**
These are the instructions I got for the paper:
You have to do a Project Paper. The Project Paper that you need to do will be an Executive Financial Summary for a company of your choice.
To obtain copies of the Annual Reports for the company you chose go online to Google and type the following: COMPANY NAME 2014 Form 10-K. Click on the link and when it comes up, then click on Part II which has the financial statements that you will need for this Project Paper. (For sample financials of Nike, Inc., you can look at Appendix C on page C-1 in the textbook). To find additional information about the history of your company, you can also search the internet through Google, Yahoo, or other search engines. You must provide your choice of Company in Week 3 or I will assign a Company to you. My choice is non negotiable. Your company choice is part of your grade; no points will be earned if I assign a company to you.
Project Paper Assignment Instructions
This written project and your project presentation are due as detailed in the â€œCOURSE SCHEDULEâ€.
This Project Paper is an individual assignment.
The company you select for this Project Paper is up to you; however, it must be a publicly traded company whose financials are available on the internet. You will be preparing an Executive Summary regarding the company you chose. This assignment requires a written paper and a presentation, which is due as detailed in the â€œCourse Scheduleâ€.
For this Project Paper, please use the following resources:
(1) Internet or other resources including the library; (2) The Annual Report for your company which can be located on the internet. (For a sample of what financials look like, see Appendix C in the back of the textbook, starting on page C-1. Nike, Inc. financials are shown there).
The requirements for this assignment are listed below:
Acquire a copy of your companyâ€™s most recent Annual Report, and other information about the companyâ€™s history, etc., for this assignment by using the Internet or other resources. You will need the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Prepare a 750- to 1,000-word written Executive Summary Report, using the information contained in the companyâ€™s balance sheet and income statement, the Internet or other resources, answering the following questions. (Note: The annual reporting period and fiscal year mean year-end numbers).
Please make sure your written paper includes answers to the following questions:
1. Company history: When was the company founded? By whom? List other historical facts.
2. Who is the audit firm for the company?
3. What stock exchange is the company listed on? What is their ticker symbol?
4. How much cash and cash equivalents did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
5. What were the companyâ€™s total current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
6. What were the two largest current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
7. What were the companyâ€™s total assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
8. What amount of accounts payable did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
9. What were the companyâ€™s total current liabilities at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
10. What were the companyâ€™s total liabilities and shareholdersâ€™ equity at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting periods?
11. What were the companyâ€™s revenues (or net revenues) for the last 2 annual reporting periods?
12. Besides reporting numbers you need to provide some analysis such as increase decrease, percentage change, or any ratios you might find useful to explain changes in the financials of the company you chose.
We have a team of Assignment experts who are the leading assignment help providers in the worldwide platform. We have university assignment expert who help the students in the best possible manner. At Google, there are many service providers as well that might not be reliable and do not guarantee money-back. But our assignment help service company is legal and reliable and provides plagiarism-free work without any cheating. Each company has its formats of submitting the assignments and placing the order. The assignment's subject, topic, and deadline need to be provided to the service providers. Based on the following documents, the price is quoted and approved. The experts are often called academic writers who all possess extensive knowledge and experts in the field. The services of academic writings include custom help in essay writing, term paper, coursework, homework assignments, research writings, dissertation, and many more.
Step-by-step solutions. Top grades guaranteed.